Thursday, May 11, 2017

Monday, May 8, 2017

Hey!

This will be just a quick update. We spent the day touring around Busan. Today was the first time that I went back to my training area of Goejeong. It was weird being back. Almost like I never left. Time sure flies.

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was at home. I was sitting in a big chair waiting to be released. Bishop Jones (not President Butler, for some reason) came in the room . As soon as he laid his hands on my head to release me, I jumped out of the chair and yelled "No! Not yet! Give me more time!" Bishop Jones took a step back and said "okay Elder Sorensen, you get three more months." And then I woke up.

So I am very grateful for 3 more months.

I won't bother writing more, because we can talk live next week! I will try to call home on Monday morning between 7:30am and 9am, Korean time (sorry that's such a large window).

This week is also the last week of the transfer, so it's very likely that the rest of next Monday will be spent traveling to a new area. I have been in Masan now for about 4 months, so chances are I will be leaving.

Love you guys!

Elder Sorensen



​Sticker boarding and ping-pong (or "takku," as they say in Korean).


No comments:

Post a Comment