![]() |
| Bak Seongjin, his wife, and his two sons. |
This last week we had our quarterly interviews with President Barrow. I feel so blessed to have him as my mission president. He told me many months ago that when He was set apart by President Eyring, President Eyring told him that missionaries are matched to their mission presidents. It's no coincidence that we are serving here together. I feel like he knows me better than I know myself sometimes. Anyway, it was a very inspiring interview. President Barrow has quite an incredible vision for the Busan mission, and we see it being fulfilled here day by day.
Yesterday in Sacrament meeting, I sang a duet with one of the sisters. I have been asked to do so many things on my mission that I never would have imagined I would be doing. I do not have a singing voice at all, but I actually really enjoyed the experience. I felt the Spirit, even if nobody else did ;)
I'm going to keep this one rather short today. I have some other things I need to do. I know this is the work of the Lord. I know this is the gospel of Christ. I know God is our Father, and I know we are all in His hands.
Here's my quote of the week. "Pile up enough tomorrows, and you'll find you've collected a lot of empty yesterdays." -Meredith Wilson's 'The Music Man'
Keep your days filled, your faith polished, and your heart focused on the here and now, and you will be happy.
Love,
Elder Sorensen
![]() |
| Waiting for the cool monorail train that runs through the city. Can you see the humidity? It's HOT outside. |
![]() |
| You know, your typical night planning with a giant pizza. |




No comments:
Post a Comment