Monday, March 21, 2016
Yoboseyo
Sorry, I'm super short on time today!
Transfers were today. I'll be staying in Tongyeoung with my good friend
Elder Tuinei from Provo. I'm super excited for this next transfer.
Yesterday, I had the opportunity to baptize one of the Sisters'
investigators. I have met few people who are so prepared. She cried
during the whole service, and as I sat next to her, I could feel how
hard she has worked to get here. It was so powerful.
Immediately following the service, Ha Jeongman, our investigator,
motioned me into a corner. I followed him, and he asked me quielty,
"What do I need to do to be baptized?" We will decide on a date for
him when we meet tomorrow night.
That's all I have time for. I love you guys, and I am so grateful to
be here in Tongyeoung for another transfer. There is no where else I
would rather be. This is the Lord's work, and I love being a part of
it.
Love,
Elder Sorensen
Transfers were today. I'll be staying in Tongyeoung with my good friend
Elder Tuinei from Provo. I'm super excited for this next transfer.
Yesterday, I had the opportunity to baptize one of the Sisters'
investigators. I have met few people who are so prepared. She cried
during the whole service, and as I sat next to her, I could feel how
hard she has worked to get here. It was so powerful.
Immediately following the service, Ha Jeongman, our investigator,
motioned me into a corner. I followed him, and he asked me quielty,
"What do I need to do to be baptized?" We will decide on a date for
him when we meet tomorrow night.
That's all I have time for. I love you guys, and I am so grateful to
be here in Tongyeoung for another transfer. There is no where else I
would rather be. This is the Lord's work, and I love being a part of
it.
Love,
Elder Sorensen

![]() |
| Ha Jeongman, our investigator, and my super good friend, is the guy to my right. Sister Lee Jisoo, the woman who was baptized, is the woman sitting in the middle. |

No comments:
Post a Comment